Looking for some last minute stocking stuffers for the skater in your life? Here are five great ideas that are sure to be a hit and all are under $35:
- Gloves: Plain practice wear gloves are always a practical gift. They even come pre-bedazzled for the sparkles lover!
- Microfiber towel: It’s the most effective fabric to wipe down the blade after skating and it is leagues better than the kitchen towel they’ve been using.
- Proper skating socks: Resembling knee high pantyhose for the uninitiated, the proper skating socks make a difference in the fit of the boot and are thin enough for the foot to really feel the inside of the boot when skating.
- Stink-eez: They look like fabric fish, but they’re full of nice smelling desiccants that will take the odor out of your skater’s boots AND look cute while doing it.
- Rockerz: Most skaters have a basic pair of guards. Why not treat them with a pair of customizable Rockerz this holiday season?